Location : Neenah
Job Type : Direct Hire
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 5
Required Education : Bachelors or equivalent experience
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Manufacturing
Job Category : Metal Products
Job Description :
Badger State Staffing is looking for an experienced Estimator/Account Manager for a client in the Fox Cities. The ideal candidate would have an engineering background in metal fabrication and previous estimating experience. This is individual should be customer-service driven and accustomed to exceeding client expectations.
Estimator/Account Manager - Job Description
- Prepares work to be estimated by gathering proposals, blueprints, specifications, and related documents.
- Identifies labor, material, and time requirements by studying proposals, blueprints, specifications, and related documents.
- Computes costs by analyzing labor, material, and time requirements.
- Develops accurate and complete routing, specifying the sequence of the manufacturing process, process treatments, and finishes to develop the piece part price using established rates and standards.
- Resolves discrepancies by collecting and analyzing information.
- Presents prepared estimates by assembling and displaying numerical and descriptive information.
- Prepares special reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
- Provides project management duties, serving as a key liaison between production, management, and customers, in order to provide answers in a timely manner during production.
- Support engineering and other staff with information pertaining to pricing strategies and/or risk factors.
Required Qualifications :
Estimator/Account Manager - Job Requirements
- Bachelors degree or equivalent, relevant experience
- 5+ years' experience in a metal fabrication/manufacturing environment, 2+ years experience with estimating.
- Strong knowledge of metal fabrication processes primarily welding but also including lasers, CNC turret punches, press brakes, assembly, sawing and milling operations.
- Ability and experience setting priorities and meeting deadlines.
- Ability to work independently, quickly, and accurately in an environment with changing/fluctuating priorities.
- Must be very detail-oriented and thorough with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong history of working with customers, understanding their needs and processes in order to provide solutions in a consultative manner.
- Action-oriented, customer service-oriented attitude, taking the initiative to follow projects and jobs through the production process.
- Experience with CAD packages such as AutoCAD and SolidWorks
- Engaging personality capable of generating and growing meaningful relationships with coworkers and customers.