Location : Appleton, Wisconsin
Job Type : Temp-to-Hire
Compensation : 14.00 USD/HOUR
Hours : Full Time
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Construction
Job Category : Installation, Maintenance, and Repair
Job Description :
Badger State Staffing has partnered with a long standing company in the Appleton area who creates personalized interiors that enhance productivity, inspire teamwork and address the most pressing challenges in the workplace. This company is growing and looking for Furniture Installers to add to their team of outstanding, hardworking and fun individuals.
This Furniture Installer position would be a great fit for someone who likes an ever changing environment and enjoys working alone as well as in a team setting. The Furniture Installer ideal candidate will have great customer service skills, has the ability to troubleshoot and is a great problem solver.
Furniture Installer Job Responsibilities:
- Installation of all major commercial furniture lines, such as Herman Miller, National and Global, etc.
- Wall mounting, custom cuts, and installation modifications, etc.
- Corporate move and relocation services
- Read and interpret drawings and blueprint specifications
- Prep jobsite, pickup and clean work area during and after completion
- Must maintain a safe work environment
- Import job reports into software program
Required Qualifications :
Furniture Installer Job Requirements:
- Preferred experience with installation, construction and/or mechanically inclined
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Well organized with attention to details
- Outstanding attendance and punctuality
- Ability to problem solve and troubleshoot
- Strong team and collaboration skills
- Must be able to read and understand installation drawings
- Ability to lift 50 lbs. on a regular basis
- Must be able to bend, squat, push, pull, kneel and twist
- Computer skills, comfortable using an iPad