Job Type : Temp-to-Hire
Compensation : 21.60 USD/HOUR
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : Entry Level
Required Education : High School or GED
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Manufacturing
Job Category : Paper Converting
Job Description :
Badger State Staffing is partnering with a well-known company that is looking for an Entry Level General Laborer in the Fox Cities area. The ideal candidate for the Entry Level General Laborer position will have some manufacturing experience, although it is not required and training will be provided.
Entry Level General Laborer Job Responsibilities include:
- Monitor machine cycles and mill operation to detect jamming and to ensure that products conform to specifications.
- Properly follow company and OSHA safety procedures.
- Bring problems to the attention of the Supervisor, Superintendent, or Safety Director.
- Follow daily procedures and protocols as set forth in the job requirements and job instructions for the particular job assigned.
- Observe machine operation to detect quality issues and machine malfunction.
- Operate any equipment as needed to perform the job assigned.
- Maintain the work area and equipment in a clean, orderly condition
- Performs other tasks as assigned by supervisor.
- Excellent attendance and punctuality in daily activities and long-term projects.
Required Qualifications :
General Labor Job Requirements:
- Successful completion of post offer physical/drug screening requirements.
- Must have a good command of the English language, both written and spoken.
- Must be able to read and interpret instructions and use basic hand held tools.
- Must have basic computer skills (able to use e-mail, menu driven computer applications, knowledge of production software).
- Manufacturing experience preferred.
- Must be able to work weekends, holidays, and overtime.
- Must be able to work 12 hour swing shift.