Heat Tunnel Operator (Nights)
The Heat Tunnel Operator is responsible for operating the Heat Shrink Tunnel equipment to meet
customers’ packaging specifications while balancing and achieving positive results in the areas of safety, quality, and productivity.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Poly wrap skids of loose paper through the Heat Tunnel and stage product in designated areas to be shipped to the customer.
- Perform final quality checks toassureproductmeetsROI’sandcustomerqualityexpectations
- Maintain a clean work area; follow 6S and safety regulations. Familiar with the basic machine functions in order to troubleshoot issues on equipment.
- Assist Maintenance with preventative maintenance on equipment as required
- Other duties as assigned.
- 6 month of forklift experience required
Job Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Working knowledge and understanding of safety and quality procedures and policies.
- Basic computer knowledge.
- Basic math and measuring skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Good organization skills.
- Basicmechanicalability/aptitude for troubleshooting
- Ability to think and react quickly; ability to manage multiple priorities.
- Ability to work independently and keep equipment running to the goal.
- Ability to work the assigned shift.