Laminating Operator - Nights
1. Reads and understands job jackets.
2. Performs make-ready functions at standard allowed times.
3. Mounts printed and unprinted rolls on the laminator.
4. Sets machine functions per job specifications (glue, dryer, steam, die cutter and delivery)
5. Assists in the setup and operation of the backside flexographic printer.
6. Obtains acceptable products in line with customer approved samples.
7. Runs live production at standard speeds.
8. Assures that all procedures are followed (load tags, pull samples, sign offs, timesheets, stock reporting, maintenance reports, etc.)
9. Assists with smooth shift transition and workflow.
10. Answers laminator/die cutter technical questions.
11. Assists with scheduling for efficiencies, where appropriate.
12. Brings forward any unresolved issues in a professional manner
1. High school diploma or equivalency preferred
2. 5 years of lamination/die cutting experience preferred
3. Ability to perform mathematical calculations involving adding, subtracting, multiplying and dividing fractions, decimals, and percentages
4. Ability to communicate with fellow employees
5. Ability to read and interpret job jackets
6. Frequent lifting (40#)
7. Frequent bending
8. Occasional reaching
9. Constant standing
10. Constant inspecting
11. Frequent listening