Location : Appleton
Job Type : Direct Hire
Compensation : 27.63 - 30.67 USD/HOUR
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 3
Required Education : Associates Degree - Electrical Mechanical Maintenance
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Manufacturing
Job Category : Packaging
Job Description :
We are seeking an Electro-Mechanical Maintenance Mechanic for a direct-hire opportunity in Appleton. This is a union environment with state of the art technology. This industry-leading manufacturer is looking for a highly motivated and technically savvy professional interested in making a long-term career decision. Our partner provides phenomenal benefits, career advancement, and an engaging work environment.
Electro-Mechanical Maintenance Technician - Job Requirements
- Actively participate in continuous improvements and lean manufacturing processes.
- Perform predictive, preventative and general maintenance
- Repair, rebuild, troubleshoot, fabricate, lubricate and clean production machines.
- Weld, cut, grind, carpentry and operate shop machines
- Perform electrical, plumbing, hydraulic, HVAC and concrete work
- Communicate with machine operators/production teams to perform work to optimize run time and minimize downtime.
- Utilize CMMS and other resources to help provide maintenance planning.
- Work to each other’s strengths within the maintenance department to optimize project completion
- Develop and support downtime reduction initiatives
Required Qualifications :
Electro-Mechanical Maintenance Technician – Job Requirements
- Must have 3 years of related experience/training or combination for schooling and experience
- Must possess OR obtain associates degree, millwright or journeyman card in a related field within 6 years of being hired
- Must be able to demonstrate the ability to read blueprints, electrical schematics, and mechanical diagrams
- Must have a track record of keeping detailed reports
- Ability to perform arithmetic, algebra and a strong understanding of physics and physics equations.
- Must be able to carry out instructions in oral, written or diagram form.
- Must have the intuition to problem solve situations with a multitude of variables factors
Electro-Mechanical Maintenance Technician – Desired Skills
- Journeymen Electrical Status or extensive electrical background
Skills :Assembly Blueprints Building Maintenance Electrical Troubleshooting Hydraulics Mechanical Aptitude Metric Measurements Welding