Badger State Staffing in Appleton is looking for the right Office Manager to join its team. This is a tremendous opportunity for unlimited career potential, uncapped compensation and the space for you to bring your creativity and imagination. An ideal candidate for this position is a born leader, has a relentless hustle and knows what it means to own your brand. This unique industry requires people to navigate difficult conversations, adapt to an ever-changing landscape and have enough business acumen to exceed our client’s expectations.
- Salary based on experience
- Additional Benefits
Hours of Operation:
- Monday - Friday 8:00am - 5:00pm (there is some work that will be required out of work hours.)
Office Manager - Job Duties
- Manage and develop recruiting strategies for this office. Utilizing the internet, community, word of mouth and any other additional resources that are cost effective.
- Manage the hiring process of recruits following, new hire paperwork, orientation and scheduling. Within the new hire paperwork, it is imperative that all forms and are completed accurately and are compliant with State and Federal laws.
- Collect time cards and complete payroll on a weekly basis. All employees must be paid accurately and clients must be billed accurately. A complete understanding of pay rates, bill rates, worker’s compensation codes and employee deductions is a must.
- Continually take the pulse of clients through telephone conversations, emails and on-site visits. Ensure a quick and proper response to all reasonable customer requests.
- Ensure that all branch personnel perform their job duties in a safe manner and that they take all reasonable precautions to avoid work-related accidents. Hire only personnel that demonstrate an understanding of safe work practices and will commit to following the safety procedures of the company.
- Ensure that any personnel understand the overall company objectives as well as their individual departmental objectives and that they work together to achieve the stated objectives. The branch manager must be available to help resolve conflicting objectives and reinforce continuously respectful communication between all departments.
- Manage any worker compensation claims with investigation paperwork and proper reporting.
- This is not a comprehensive list of all responsibilities.
- Problem Solving
- Technical Capacity
- Client Focus
- Strong Business Acumen
- Ownership of
Required Education and Experience
- 1-3 years of related experience and/or training
- Bachelor’s Degree in related fields preferred
- Equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Additional Eligibility Qualifications
- Valid driver’s license.
- Personal vehicle in good operating order.
- Active cell phone
- Must be able to pass a background check
- Must be able to pass a drug screen
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $37,000.00 to $40,000.00 /year