Production Associate - V-Board
Location : Appleton
Job Type : Temp-to-Hire
Compensation : 16.00 USD/HOUR
Hours : Full Time
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Manufacturing
Job Category : Paper Converting
Job Description :
We are looking for a Production Associate to start their career with a well established manufacturing company in Appleton. Headquartered out of Appleton, this facility boasts many different subsidiary brands. Our client is highly selective during their hiring process and is only looking for candidates that are great culture fit, show consistent/longevity in work history and have great references.
In return, this company has a great company culture, tremendous benefits, flexibility within your career path and an innovative R&D team that keeps ahead of the competition. This is an entry level position that has copious amounts of room for growth.
This temp-to-hire opportunity requires flexibility during the training period to work on any of the 3 shifts. However, once hired on, you have the capacity to select a shift that has a opening and be permanently placed on it. Last, this entry level position is designed to give you exposure to each of the 3 main areas of production. Candidates will train in each of those 3 areas.
Production Associate - Job Description
- Train with Rack Crew
- Make roll splices in an efficient manner as required
- Be in constant communication with Crew Leader.
- Cut & store wooden cores and wedges as needed.
- Keep extra plugs and accessories in order in the assigned area.
- Minimize down time during changeovers.
- Maintain VBoard caliper within specified Company tolerances.
- Train with Service Crew
- Utilize forklift to stage product
- Use automated wrapping machine to wrap pallet
- Ensure correct outgoing information is correctly labeled on pallet
- Stage outgoing pallets for delivery
- Train with VBoard crew
- setup machine
- Count, stack and align product on pallet
- Review finished product for quality and dispose of any not up to standard
- Correctly palletize product for shipping
Required Qualifications :
Production Associate - Job Requirements
- Must have HSD
- Must be able to pass a drug screen and background check
- Must have strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Must have reliable transportation for work
- Must have excellent track record of attendance
- Must have math skills such as
- Understanding Tolerances