Location : Appleton
Job Type : Temporary
Compensation : 14.00 USD/HOUR
Hours : Full Time
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Manufacturing
Job Category : Food
Job Description :
Badger State Staffing of Appleton is seeking motivated employees to join a Sanitation department of a valued client in Appleton. This is a fast-paced department dedicated to ensuring a clean and sanitary environment is met. An ideal candidate can work in extreme heat, has great manual dexterity and can work independently or as a team.
Sanitation Associate - Job Description
- Must be able to take direction from the supervisor who has to prioritize the daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual cleaning requirements.
- Mop, deck brush and power wash floors
- Clean ceilings, pipes and other non-uniform places as needed.
- Responsible for cleaning various types of dough off of machinery and equipment
- Utilize different types of cleaning chemicals based on assignments
- Work with team to organize responsibilities
- Degrease tops of ovens and various equipment
- Wash, rinse and sanitize pots/pans, mixing bowls, machinery, conveyors and ovens.
- Utilize safety equipment as needed when dealing with more caustic chemicals
Required Qualifications :
Sanitation Associate - Job Requirements
- MUST HAVE FOLLOWING TRAITS
- Strong Communication
- Can take direction
- Can communicate effectively
- Can prioritize deadlines
- Must be able to Stand for 8 hours and up to 12 hours on occasion
- Must be able to bend, twist, stoop, kneel, crawl, reach, pull and push repetitively through the shift.
- Must be ok cleaning in uncomfortable positions
- Must be comfortable using a ladder occasionally and being up to 5 feet off the floor.
- Must be able to pass background and drug screen
- Must have great attendance track record
- Must be able to work Saturday OR Sunday and have some flexibility in shift time.